A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Tong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Tong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Tong, MD, MS is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Injections
Education & Awards
Dr. Tong graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tong has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Chenghong Tong MD and MS is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry C. Tong practice?
- Dr. Henry Tong has 5 office locations.
Dr. Henry Tong practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Southfield Physiatrists and Southfield Pain Management Doctors.