A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Tripp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Tripp, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tripp graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tripp has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Danville Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Franklin Tripp MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry F. Tripp practice?
- Dr. Henry Tripp has 4 office locations.
Dr. Henry Tripp practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near High Point, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Kernersville, NC and Winston Salem, NC.
See High Point Surgeons and High Point Cardiothoracic Surgeons.