Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry Tripp Jr
Dr. Henry Tripp Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winston Salem, NC. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine, General Surgery, Vascular Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Tripp is affiliated with Lewis Gale Clinic Same Day Surgery, LLC, Terrebonne General Medical Center and Duke University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Henry Tripp Jr has the following 4 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Henry Tripp Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.
Dr. Khosrow Bahrani
Geriatric Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
Winston Salem, NC 0.14 mi51
Dr. Lori Kellam
Winston Salem, NC 0.16 mi26
Dr. William Marterre Jr
Winston Salem, NC 0.16 mi31