Learn more about Dr. Henry Tripp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Tripp is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tripp
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tripp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Tripp, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tripp graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tripp has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Danville Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Franklin Tripp MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry F. Tripp practice?
- Dr. Henry Tripp has 5 office locations.
Dr. Henry Tripp practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near High Point, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Kernersville, NC and Winston Salem, NC.
See High Point Surgeons and High Point Cardiothoracic Surgeons.