A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Unger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Unger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Unger, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Unger graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Unger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry David Unger MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry D. Unger practice?
- Dr. Henry Unger has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Unger practices Emergency Medicine near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Emergency Physicians.