A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Unger is Excellent. Dr. Unger has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Unger, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Unger graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Unger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Unger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Henry Unger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry D. Unger practice?
Dr. Henry Unger practices Emergency Medicine near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Enrique Unger, Dr. Hal Unger, Dr. Hank Unger, Dr. Harris Unger