A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Upchurch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Upchurch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
- Claremore Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Kuper Upchurch DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry K. Upchurch practice?
- Dr. Henry Upchurch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Upchurch practices Emergency Medicine near Muskogee, OK.
See Muskogee Emergency Physicians.