Dr. Henry William Moon MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Moon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Moon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moon graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Moon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry W. Moon practice?
Dr. Henry Moon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Obstetricians & Gynecologists.