A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Walters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walters
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Walters, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Transplantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Walters has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Lane Walters MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry L. Walters practice?
- Dr. Henry Walters has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Walters practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons and Detroit Cardiothoracic Surgeons.