A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Walters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walters
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Walters, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Transplantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Walters has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Lane Walters MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry L. Walters practice?
- Dr. Henry Walters has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Walters practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons and Detroit Cardiothoracic Surgeons.