amazing surgeon and team show details amazing surgeon and team
by Eric Nichols on Feb 21st, 2015

Dr Walters performed open heart surgery on my 11 month old son to repair a vsd (hole in his heart) on November 6, 2014. The entire process was everything I could have ever hoped it would be. Dr Walters and his team did an amazing job, my son was out of the hospital in four days, and is symptom free 3 months later. Dr Walters did such a good job there was not even any residual leaks around the patch he put in. I would, without question, recommend him to any of my family or friends and if I needed heart surgery I would want him to do it.

Excellent Pediatric Cardiac Surgeon show details Excellent Pediatric Cardiac Surgeon
Aug 30th, 2012

He did surgery on my daughter and did a Mitral valve replacement. Very thorough with exam, explanations, talked with my daughter as well as parents and treated her age appropriate. Very compassionate with us even with complications that occurred that was out of his control. I would recommend him very highly for any serious cardiac problem. Thank you Dr. Walters for you excellent care!!!

incompetent show details incompetent
Dec 22nd, 2010

If your gona go under the knife with this guy you better have a living will.He refused to follow procedure and because of it he has lost patients as recent as this year. Childrens hospital gave the doctor records of someone else with the same name on at least 2 occasions. Talk about having second thoughts. Try the Cleveland clinic. The doctors there do the same operations over a 100 times a year. Dr. walters does maybe 30. We found out the hard way. Hope you dont.