A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Weil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Weil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weil graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Weil has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 49 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans