A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Weil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Weil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weil graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Weil has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Fenimore Coop Weil MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Henry F. Weil practice?
- Dr. Henry Weil has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Weil practices Internal Medicine and Hospitalist near Cooperstown, NY.
See Cooperstown Internists and Cooperstown Hospitalists.