Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry Weiner
Dr. Henry Weiner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, DE, with another office in Newark, DE. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Weiner is affiliated with St Francis Hospital, Christiana Hospital and St Francis. Dr. Weiner has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Henry Weiner has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Henry Weiner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, DE.
Dr. Roger Kerzner
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Newark, DE 0 mi18
Dr. Gerald Obrien
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Newark, DE 0 mi33
Dr. Piamsook Angkeow
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Newark, DE 0 mi21