Dr. Henry Whitehouse MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

September 17th, 2015
Dr. Whitehouse- Saving Patients Every Day!
Dr. Henry Whitehouse is one of the most caring doctors I've ever met with... & I've met many! He doesn't just come in for a minute or two and write you a scrip and leave... he actually listens and talks to you. He's made it clear from the beginning that if I ever had any questions, or any problems, all I need to do is contact him. And- he's been true to his word. These days, it's so hard to find any doctor that is willing to spend time on a patient when they have a condition that is not "normal," or one that may take up too much of their time... I was lucky enough to come across Dr. Whitehouse.... He has been interested in my weird, random symptoms and diagnosis... and instead of telling me "good luck," and "hit the road!" he's actually taken the time to research my condition. I don't fit into any kind of "normal box" like other doctors would love to put me in, but he doesn't mind... in fact- he's done everything he can to hook me up with the doctors that can help me. He is literally one of the few that has taken time to look into and help me, with my issues. And- where I am with my health- that's the same as saving my life. It takes a special kind of person to be a "good" doctor- not just medically, but socially, too. I am so grateful to have had Dr. Whitehouse as a physician during my struggles with chronic pancreatitis. Doctors definitely make a difference when a patient is dealing with things of a serious nature. :) Thank You, Dr. Whitehouse!!!