A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Wilamowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Wilamowski is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Wilamowski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilamowski graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Wilamowski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry George Wilamowski MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Henry G. Wilamowski practice?
- Dr. Henry Wilamowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Wilamowski practices Ophthalmology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Ophthalmologists.