A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Wilamowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Wilamowski is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilamowski
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wilamowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Wilamowski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilamowski graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Wilamowski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry George Wilamowski MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Henry G. Wilamowski practice?
- Dr. Henry Wilamowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Wilamowski practices Ophthalmology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Ophthalmologists.