A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Wilamowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Wilamowski is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Wilamowski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilamowski graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Wilamowski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilamowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 23 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Unicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry G. Wilamowski practice?
Dr. Henry Wilamowski practices Ophthalmology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Ophthalmologists.