A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Wiles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Wiles is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Wiles, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiles graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiles has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Meadows Regional Medical Center Inc
- Self Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry B Wiles MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Henry B. Wiles practice?
- Dr. Henry Wiles has 11 office locations.
Dr. Henry Wiles practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, GA and Greensboro, GA.
See Augusta Pediatricians and Augusta Pediatric Specialists.