Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry Willner
Dr. Henry Willner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Upper Marlboro, MD. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Willner is affiliated with Laurel Regional Hospital, Laurel Regional Hospital and Inova Alexandria Hospital Inova Fairfax Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Henry Willner has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Henry Willner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Upper Marlboro, MD.
Dr. Micki Kantrowitz
Upper Marlboro, MD 0.14 mi34
Dr. John Dunkle
Upper Marlboro, MD 0.14 mi32
Dr. Anne Silao-Solomon
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Family Medicine
Upper Marlboro, MD 0.14 mi10