A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Wills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Wills is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Wills, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wills graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wills has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Palmerton Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Donald Wills MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Henry D. Wills practice?
- Dr. Henry Wills has 4 office locations.
Dr. Henry Wills practices Neurology near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, NH and Philadelphia, PA.
See Norristown Neurologists.