Dr. Henry Wodnicki, MD
Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Clinical Neurophysiologist
Video profile

Amazing surgeon show details Amazing surgeon
by Marcos A Rodriguez Stump on Jun 1st, 2014

I have been treated by Dr. Wodnicki for both rectal conditions and lumps on the breasts. He has been nothing but just an amazing Dr. to work with. He is compassionate, knows how to talk to his patients, and has amazing hands under the knife. Would recommend him to anyone without a second thought.

Dr Wodnicki made me feel like a new man. show details Dr Wodnicki made me feel like a new man.
by S Amar on Aug 24th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr Wodnicki for a few years now, he performed surgery on me to remove a pilonidal cist. I'm a new ma ever since. My sincere compliments to a great Doctor and his wonderful assistant bells for always being there for me. Thank you so much.

May 20th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Wodnicki since he performed my surgery in 1997. I have had many excellent doctors, and Dr. Wodnicki is the best. He is as knowledgable as he is kind - truly an expert in his field.

Oct 22nd, 2012

Dr. Henry Wodniki is the best doctor that you can see as colon and rectal specialist. He has a lot of knowlege and he care a lot about the patient care. I had been his patient for 16 years and after every precedure his nurse always called me to to see how I'm doing. About the staff I don't care that much because thery're just clerk and who care. What is important for me is having a excellent doctor/nursing staff that care about my condition.

Jul 16th, 2012

I went to Dr Wodnicki a few years back with a pilonidal cyst. Thanks to this man; after 2 surgeries, 3 years later, I haven't had another cyst! He has wonderful bedside manner, very courteous and I was never afraid to ask any questions. I would highly recommend him.

Sep 20th, 2011

This is a great Doctor! I have used him for years!

May 21st, 2011

Great doctor! Smart and down to earth.

NASTY STAFF show details NASTY STAFF
Sep 22nd, 2010

dr Wodnicki is a kind man. His staff on the other hand are the worst of the worst. Its the only reason why I will not see Dr wodnicki again.The entire staff should be deported!oseThey

Dr. Wodnicki did my hernia repair show details Dr. Wodnicki did my hernia repair
by Not a fan of doctors, generally! on Aug 9th, 2010

I had been to two other doctors, including a facility specializing in hernias, and Dr. W provided the best diagnosis. It was a re-do of a hernia repair done thirty years ago and therefore, a bit involved. He spent a good amount of time with me, pre-op and post-op. I'm totally satisfied.

Very poor customer service show details Very poor customer service
May 19th, 2010

I couldn't schedule an appointment for the same day, even though I clearly told the receptionist that it was for an emergency. Staff doesn't seem to care...

May 4th, 2010

Really bad, not worthy.

Jul 9th, 2009

This guy is awful

Jun 4th, 2009

I love the guy!!

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Apr 3rd, 2009

This doctor is great... I live 600 miles away from him now and if I ever have any problems again ,, I will travel the 600 miles to see him

One of the best doctor's show details One of the best doctor's
Apr 2nd, 2009

Dr. Wodnicki is one of the best doctor's not just for his specialty, but in general. His expertise and kindess make him truly an exceptional physician.

Mar 16th, 2009

One of the best doctors I've ever been to, especially in a specialty that can be a bit embarrassing.