A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Woo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Woo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Woo, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Woo graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Woo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry H. Woo practice?
Dr. Henry Woo practices Neurological Surgery, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Riverhead, NY.
See East Setauket Neurological Surgeons, East Setauket Radiologists, and East Setauket Pediatricians.