A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Woo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Woo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Woo, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Woo graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Woo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Heesang Woo MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry H. Woo practice?
- Dr. Henry Woo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Woo practices Neurological Surgery near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Riverhead, NY.
See East Setauket Neurological Surgeons.