Dr. Henry Woodworth MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 5th, 2017
unprofessional and narcisistic
Spent half of session talking about himself. Did not give solutions and provided inaccurate information. Staff is rude, and staff and Dr. are unwilling to communicate information regarding minor child.

August 21st, 2013
My 11 month experience with Dr. Woodworth
As a teenager I was very troubled. At the age of 14, I was hospitalized 18 times in 11 months. I was sent to Havenwyck Residential Treatment Center, where he was on staff. He taught me about my mental illness and he did a wonderful job educating my parents. When I felt misunderstood, he helped my parents to understand. This alone helped both myself and my family. After going my whole life on and off medications, Dr. Woodworth finally got the combination of medication right and was able to help me. I can say this with absolute certainty, if not for Dr. Woodworth, I would be dead. He literally saved my life. For that, both my family and myself will be forever grateful.

February 12th, 2013
Best doc in the world
If you're ever lucky enough to encounter Henry F Woodworth, the MD then you will truly be blessed by phelps.

January 25th, 2012
What a Quack...NO Professional Affiliations??
You spend most of the time listening to him talk about himself, which gets awfully pricey, since he accepts no insurance - CASH only $200/hr. Pills, pills, pills...more and more medication is his only answer. If that doesn't help you, he insists on medicating your entire family. God help them if they don't buy in to his lunacy. Don't dare disagree with this guy - he will attempt to tear your family apart. Be very wary if he suggests "other professionals" that he "knows" that "can help you". Chances are he has a, umm...personal relationship with them. Be very afraid of ANY doctor that gets angry when a second opinion is sought.

March 16th, 2011
Wonderful Person
Dr. Woodworth is a wonderful person. He is very knd and realy cares about his patients. I would recomend him anyone.

February 9th, 2011
What a great man. A truly enlightened human who extends his gifts to help others see their potential. The folks that rated him low either went for one or two visits, didn't hear what they wanted or simply weren't smart enough to understand. A dumb man will not benefit from his practice or gain from his wisdom.My low rating for his follow up was simply becuase it is my responsibility to speak to him about what needs to be addressed. That's why we make appointments; it is not his job.

July 28th, 2010
Time with Dr. Woodworth
There has been several occasion that Dr. Woodworth has spent more time with me than my appointment was scheduled for without the extra charge. He not only treats me but my niece and nephew. I would highly recommend Dr.Woodworth

June 30th, 2010
Best Doctor ever
Dr.Woodworth has done so much for me and my family that words fall short. His expert care has given me a new life and I'm happier than ever. He takes the time you need to get better and works with your meds till it's right. He not only is my doctor but my sister family as well.

June 10th, 2010
I have never a Doctor who was as un-professianal as this man.

February 19th, 2017