A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Wu, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Wu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC
- Kensington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Ming-Yow Wu MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Henry M. Wu practice?
- Dr. Henry Wu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Wu practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.