A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Lau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Lau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Lau, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lau graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lau has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Yan-Chung Lau MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Henry Y. Lau practice?
- Dr. Henry Lau has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Lau practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Cardiologists.