A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Lau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Lau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lau
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Lau, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lau graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lau has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Yan-Chung Lau MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Henry Y. Lau practice?
- Dr. Henry Lau has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Lau practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Cardiologists.