Dr. Henry Wu MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Redondo Beach, CA

July 14th, 2016
Charge expensive unreasonable fees for obtaining the lab results

November 20th, 2015
Saved my Uterus!
Dr. Wu saved my uterus, when other doctors were saying to get a hysterectomy or remove some part of me. For surgery, if you need it, you should definitely consider Dr. Wu.

February 11th, 2015
I know that the wait is long for this doctor and I know there are a lot of negative comments on this and other websites but this is a good doctor - very funny, good sense of humour, does not talk down to people - regardless of what people are saying. He is more than worth the wait. We have to be in charge of health as well and be able to explain what we feel is going on and need. I recommend this doctor highly as a good doctor and a great human being.

December 29th, 2014
He talks to you like you're an idiot and he's a genius

September 12th, 2013
Not an infertility specialist
Wasted two years in working with Dr. Wu, we were mislead thinking he had training as an infertility specialist. After all this we saw another physician and discovered on the first visit that my husband had such sever sperm problems that IVF should have been tried two years ago.

September 24th, 2012
I Love this Doctor The only one I trust
Dr.Wu delivered my 1st son, and will soon deliver my second. I love his attitude he has a sense of humor but is very blunt as well and I love that! when ever I go in wait time is not long. I know a big reason is because there are no walk in's allowed which is great. Some people are just too lazy to make appointments and don't realize that they mess up the flow of things for those that do have an appointment this is why I love this clinic. I won't trust no other doctor than him. He has always made me feel comfortable and well informed answers every question every time so do the Nurses.

November 18th, 2011
Dr. Wu delivered two of my children and I have been goin to him eversince. Having had a horrible experience prior at Kaiser, with a midwife delivery. Dr.Wu exceeded all of my expectations with his caring, and profecional staff to his accuracy, experience and caring person that he is. At the time I had state issued Medi-cal insurance and I am so grateful he was able to take care of me with the same caring and profesional maner than any other of his patients. Dr. Wu has provided excelent care than ever able to through any private insurance I have had prior or had since. I truly recomend Dr. Wu and in fact have referred many of my girl friends for their care and have all been very satisfied with Dr. Wu. I love you Dr. Wu and am forever grateful!

October 25th, 2011
office staff very bad
Over charge at front, promised refund but never did, lied about claim to insurance. Prevent patient complaint to manager or to Doctor. Worst front desk staff I have ever experienced.Office manager is doctor's wife, and never care about got problem solved. This office only care about money, they owe my money for over thousand dollars for over 3 months.

January 13th, 2011
Excellen OB/Gyn
I have been going to Dr. Wu for about 9 years now and he is one of the best OB/GYN DR.'s around the South Bay. He really cares about his patients and spends lots of time listening and giving important information to us all. He delivered my first daughter in 2007 and I'm having my second daughter this year. I wouldn't change him for any other Dr. I absolutely trust him with my health and the health of my baby!!

November 22nd, 2010
Bright, compassionate, and caring
While the wait can be longer than usual, it is the result of a doctor who cares to listen to you as a patient and not rush you through the office visit. His diagnosis was accurate and my surgery was successful thanks to his experience and skills. I am grateful for his care as my condition might have gone undetected otherwise.

June 10th, 2010
Excellent MD
Dr. Wu is an excellent MD. I had complications with my first pregnancy and he took great care of me. He took all the precautions necessary to ensure the safety and my baby and myself. I recommend him to all of my friends. I trust him completely.

May 10th, 2010