A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Yager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Yager, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yager graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Yager has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yager accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan