A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Yager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Yager, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yager graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Yager has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry M Yager MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Henry M. Yager practice?
- Dr. Henry Yager has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Yager practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Internists and Newton Lower Falls Nephrologists.