Dr. Henry Yampolsky MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 28th, 2015
Dr. Y Rocks !
Best of the best Entire team , best of the best !

October 6th, 2015
Very caring Doctor and Staff

August 28th, 2015
I have been battling recurring breast cancers since 1996. Over the years I have dealt with many doctors and many other health care professionals. Most have been compassionate, many have been competent, some have been thorough. Dr. Yampolsky has the rare combination of all 3. Of all the many health care professionals with whom I have come in contact, Dr. Yampolsky has been one of the most caring and compassionate. But more important that that even, is that he has been the most thorough. When he enters the exam room he is prepared. He has reviewed my chart and is totally familiar with my case. He takes the time to review my MRI, PET scan, and whatever diagnostic procedures I have had. He has detected things others have missed. I trust his advice more than any other's. And he has been excellent in communicating with others involved with my treatment, including surgeon and oncologist.

January 13th, 2015
Highly recommended!!!
He's a great doctor with attention to detail.

January 12th, 2015
Intelligent and Caring
On high recommendation, I travelled all the way from Silicon Valley to consult with Dr. Yampolsky. I was glad I did! He is very intelligent and insightful, and his approach to treatment makes perfect sense. He cares a lot about sparing healthy tissues and organs from radiation treatment while attacking the cancer effectively. His team seems well-integrated, well-coordinated, and highly motivated. His equipment seems to be first rate, and he makes extensive use of diagnostic imaging and pre-treatment imaging to maximize treatment effectiveness and to minimize side effects. I just wish he were in Silicon Valley!

January 8th, 2015
Intelligence, knowledge, and common sense
Dr. Yampolsky was highly recommended to me, so I came all the way from Silicon Valley to consult with him, and was not disappointed. His whole approach to things, and everything he said, made sense. He seems caring and personable, in addition to being very intelligent and talented. The clinic seems to have the time, resources, and motivation to attend closely to what happens to each patient on each day. I wish that he and the clinic were in Silicon Valley!