A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Yee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yee
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Yee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Yee, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from Institute Of Medicine, Mandalay University.
Dr. Yee has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry C Yee MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Henry C. Yee practice?
- Dr. Henry Yee has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Yee practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Alhambra, CA.
See Alhambra Internists and Alhambra Cardiologists.