Overall Review

2.5

March 17th, 2015
Patient of Dr, Yu
I have only been a patient of Dr. for Two months. Twice I have called his office with a need related to concerns with his prescribed medication. I was told that I would receive a call within the day, Twice I did not received any call and had to call back and still did not get satisfaction to my question. I was only told to go to my primary care doctor or to the ER. I explained that I did not desire for a strange doctor to begin experimenting with men when Dr. Yu had prescribed the medication and I felt he was the one responsible to talk with me and advise me about the medication he had prescribed. He prescribed AMLODIPINE 10MG, AND CHLORTHALIDONE 25 both with the warning label: May Cause Dizziness. This I continued to experience for several hours each day after taking the medication. I only want answers and prescription that will not cause negative side effects with me. I still feel I deserve a call from the Dr. that prescribed the medication within a timely manner. No answer is not acceptable.

June 12th, 2013
Patient
Dr. prescribes medicine and does not allow patient to come back in for checkup even when the patient calls repeatedly and says the medicine is causing intense nerve pain and not working.