A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Zeitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Zeitman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeitman
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeitman graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zeitman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Zeitman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry Zeitman practice?
- Dr. Henry Zeitman has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Zeitman practices Family Medicine near The Colony, TX.
See The Colony Primary Care Doctors.