Dr. Henry Zuniga MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

August 12th, 2015
He's been my obgyn for about 3 years now. His staff is absolutely amazing and the nicest people, I felt way more comfortable with them than I ever did with him. I had 2 previous c-sections with him and while he's very precise that seems to be his first option. With my first child I got induced due to high blood pressure at 39 weeks even though I passed the stress test. He's very absent during labor, which I didn't like. It ended it a c-section and he made a very unprofessional comment to me. I would never go back to him if I was to have another baby. Side note: this guy has law suits against him..

April 26th, 2013
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Zuniga is the reason I am able to get pregnant. For 11 year I complained about severe pain and large clots with heavy bleeding during menstrual. Every doctor I had went to turned me away. Then they found I have PCOS and decided to place me on birth control in case I had endometriosis (even though they doubted it since it wasn't a "close enough family connection"), which in turn turned my ovaries into chocolate chip cookies. I then found Dr. Zuniga, He was the first to listen to everything I said. He went ahead with the laparoscopy and found endometriosis and a cyst the size of a baseball on my ovary. After a little over year of trying to conceive a child I was finally able to conceive without any problem or any drugs. That wouldn't have been possible if it was not for Dr. Zuniga. Unfortunately I was stuck on a military base in California for my son I conceived right after the surgery and they failed to listen when I said something was wrong and missed that I have an incompetent cervix resulting in the loss of my son. Four months later I got pregnant again and since back in Indiana I have returned to Dr. Zuniga, as soon as they saw my cervix shorting at 17+1 weeks he immediately set me up for surgery for the next morning to put in a cerclage and do everything possible to make sure we hold my baby. Dr. Zuniga is the reason I have the opportunity to be a mother and he is helping fight to make sure I have my baby and my baby will be healthy. Other doctors ignored me and what I said was happening with my body... Dr. Zuniga didn't. I would never go another OB/GYN again. He will do my delivery and he will my doctor for my next pregnancy too.

August 9th, 2010
Would not trust him at all!
Not to bad if you like getting billed for a procedure that you never had. We received a bill for my wife having a hysterectomy for $3350.00. The only problem is my wife saw a doctor from here 2 years prior to the bill and never since. The other problem is that is she had the hysterectomy then how is she currently pregnant. The really screwed up part is the they won't answer my calls or return my messages and they filed a negative credit report with all 3 bureaus that we can't get off. When we finally got a hold of someone in his office they said and I quote "It is not Dr. Zuniga's problem as he is no longer under the Women's Wellness Tax I.D. number." Go here if you want to get completely ripped off.