A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hensin Tsao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hensin Tsao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hensin Tsao, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsao graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tsao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hensin Tsao MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Hensin Tsao practice?
- Dr. Hensin Tsao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hensin Tsao practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.