A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Choon P'ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. P'ng has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Howard Young Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Choon H P'ng MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Choon H. P'ng practice?
- Dr. Choon P'ng has 4 office locations.
Dr. Choon P'ng practices Internal Medicine near Schofield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Park Falls, WI and Stevens Point, WI.
See Schofield Internists.