Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hera Sambaziotis
Dr. Hera Sambaziotis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with other offices in Bayside, NY and New Hyde Park, NY (and 2 other locations). She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Sambaziotis is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital At Syosset, North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview and Long Island Jewish Medical Center. Dr. Sambaziotis has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Hera Sambaziotis has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...