A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hera Sambaziotis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hera Sambaziotis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hera Sambaziotis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sambaziotis graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sambaziotis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hera DR Sambaziotis MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Hera D. Sambaziotis practice?
- Dr. Hera Sambaziotis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hera Sambaziotis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Bayside, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.