A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herach Yadegarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herach Yadegarian is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yadegarian
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yadegarian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadegarian graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Yadegarian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herach H Yadegarian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Herach H. Yadegarian practice?
- Dr. Herach Yadegarian has 1 office location.
Dr. Herach Yadegarian practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Family Physicians and Glendale General Practitioners.