A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herach Yadegarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herach Yadegarian is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yadegarian
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yadegarian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadegarian graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Yadegarian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herach H Yadegarian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Herach H. Yadegarian practice?
- Dr. Herach Yadegarian has 1 office location.
Dr. Herach Yadegarian practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Family Physicians and Glendale General Practitioners.