A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herald Brundage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herald Brundage is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herald Brundage, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brundage graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Brundage has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herald A Brundage MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Herald A. Brundage practice?
- Dr. Herald Brundage has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herald Brundage practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA.
See Glendale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.