Internists

Castro Mission Health Ctr
3850 17th St
San Francisco, CA 94114
415-487-7500
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Caring and compassionate  |  show details
by Rogelio in Tucson on Mar 6th, 2011

Dr. Serrano was the physician for both my elderly grandmother and my great-aunt when he was in Tucson. He always treated them with respect, compassion and affection. They were in good hands with him, and they loved visiting their "doctorcito." He explained to us in simple terms what we needed to do to care for our special ladies.

|  show details
Oct 23rd, 2010

My overall experience was excellent. Despite the fact that this is a County clinic, my care could not have been better. Excellent fund of knowledge.

|  Your basic arrogant bully. His dominance more important than patient.  |  show details
by Longterm user of this clinic. on Aug 11th, 2010

No collaborator, this one. On the plus side: he did preview my fat folder before my first visit with him; he did review with me my schedule of prescriptions. On the negative: bossy and pedantic; treated me as if I were stupid; did not really hear much of what I'd say and/or take it seriously; preferred not to reveal the workings of his unilateral decision making; canceled two of my appointments without asking (one of them made without my knowledge); repeatedly gave me inaccurate how-to-proceed instructions even though he's the [new] head of the clinic; clinic staff kind of cowering in fear of him; dumped me as a patient when I objected.