Dr. Heralio Serrano Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Heralio Serrano?

September 7th, 2017

Dr. Rude

I had this Dr. for over a year. It started out okay but when it came time for routine check ups, lab work etc., I had to remind him. Things got really bad when I was diagnosed with a serious infection. He insinuated that I was taking two medications that were prescribed to me ( one as needed) the other for severe pain from the infection together, I was not.. He was rude, argmentative, arrogant and just basically reminded me of a spoiled child instead of a Dr.

July 23rd, 2017

INSISTED I had gout when I grew up with a parent who had gout and my symptoms did not indicindicate gout, along with tests. I have since seen another doctor in another network and she immediately said I have osteoarthritis of the big toe. He's an idiot.

June 10th, 2015

Worst Bedside Manners Ever !

This Doctor Has the worst Bedside Manners . He was a complete Bully ! I could not believe the way he spoke to me ! He was absolutely Rude ! He has no social graces what so ever . Now one deserves this type treatment . I called after my last visit with Mr Serrano and chosed another Doctor . My new Doctor was so Pleasant and Profesional ! not a Rude Bully Like Mr Serrano .

March 6th, 2011

Caring and compassionate

Dr. Serrano was the physician for both my elderly grandmother and my great-aunt when he was in Tucson. He always treated them with respect, compassion and affection. They were in good hands with him, and they loved visiting their "doctorcito." He explained to us in simple terms what we needed to do to care for our special ladies.

October 24th, 2010

My overall experience was excellent. Despite the fact that this is a County clinic, my care could not have been better. Excellent fund of knowledge.

August 11th, 2010

Your basic arrogant bully. His dominance more important than patient.

No collaborator, this one. On the plus side: he did preview my fat folder before my first visit with him; he did review with me my schedule of prescriptions. On the negative: bossy and pedantic; treated me as if I were stupid; did not really hear much of what I'd say and/or take it seriously; preferred not to reveal the workings of his unilateral decision making; canceled two of my appointments without asking (one of them made without my knowledge); repeatedly gave me inaccurate how-to-proceed instructions even though he's the [new] head of the clinic; clinic staff kind of cowering in fear of him; dumped me as a patient when I objected.

November 16th, 2010