A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heramb Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heramb Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Spinal Fractures
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Singh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- Mesa Hill Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heramb Kumar Singh MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Heramb K. Singh practice?
- Dr. Heramb Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Heramb Singh practices Diagnostic Radiology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Radiologists.