A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heramb Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heramb Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Spinal Fractures
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Singh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Laredo
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Heramb K. Singh practice?
Dr. Heramb Singh practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Laredo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle Pass, TX and El Paso, TX.
See Laredo Radiologists.