A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heran Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heran Park, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from George Washington University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Park has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heran A Park MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Heran A. Park practice?
- Dr. Heran Park has 8 office locations.
Dr. Heran Park practices Pediatrics near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Montebello, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians.