Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heratch Doumanian
Dr. Heratch Doumanian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dyer, IN, with other offices in Hobart, IN and Crown Point, IN (and 2 other locations). He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Doumanian is affiliated with Franciscan St. Anthony Health Crown Point, St Anthony Med Ctr, Crown Point, In and Our Lady of the Resurrection Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Heratch Doumanian has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...