A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heratch Doumanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doumanian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Doumanian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heratch Doumanian, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Doumanian graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Doumanian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Med Ctr, Crown Point, In
- Our Lady of the Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heratch Ohannes Doumanian MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Heratch O. Doumanian practice?
- Dr. Heratch Doumanian has 5 office locations.
Dr. Heratch Doumanian practices Radiology near Hobart, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Merrillville, IN and Crown Point, IN.
See Hobart Radiologists.