A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herb Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herb Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herb Singh, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Singh has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herb Singh MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Herb Singh practice?
- Dr. Herb Singh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Herb Singh practices Urology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Urologists.