A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herb Wettreich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herb Wettreich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herb Wettreich, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wettreich graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wettreich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herb Lee Wettreich MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Herb L. Wettreich practice?
- Dr. Herb Wettreich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herb Wettreich practices Otolaryngology near Mooresville, NC.
See Mooresville Otolaryngologists.