A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herb Wettreich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herb Wettreich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wettreich
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Wettreich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herb Wettreich, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wettreich graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wettreich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herb Lee Wettreich MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Herb L. Wettreich practice?
- Dr. Herb Wettreich has 1 office location.
Dr. Herb Wettreich practices Otolaryngology near Mooresville, NC.
See Mooresville Otolaryngologists.