A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Acken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Acken is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Acken, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Acken graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Acken has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Winter Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert William Acken MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Herbert W. Acken practice?
- Dr. Herbert Acken has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Acken practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Obstetricians & Gynecologists.