A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Alexander, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Alexander, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Wood River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Alexander MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Herbert Alexander practice?
- Dr. Herbert Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Alexander practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ketchum, ID.
See Ketchum Orthopedic Surgeons.