A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Applebaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Applebaum is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Applebaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Applebaum graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Applebaum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkway Regional Medical Center
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Harvey Applebaum MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Herbert H. Applebaum practice?
- Dr. Herbert Applebaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Applebaum practices Internal Medicine near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Internists.