A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Auerbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Auerbach is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Auerbach, DO is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Auerbach graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Auerbach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert E Auerbach DO is a male Pathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Herbert E. Auerbach practice?
- Dr. Herbert Auerbach has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Auerbach practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology near Abington, PA.
See Abington Pathologists.