A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Avart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Avart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Avart, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Avart graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Avart has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer Chester Med Ctr Springfield Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Neil Avart DO and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Herbert N. Avart practice?
- Dr. Herbert Avart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Avart practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Broomall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA and Media, PA.
See Broomall Physiatrists.