A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Avart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Avart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Avart, MD, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Avart graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Avart has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer Chester Med Ctr Springfield Div
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Avart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Herbert N. Avart practice?
Dr. Herbert Avart practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Broomall, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Physiatrists.