A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Avart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Avart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avart
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Avart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Avart, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Avart graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Avart has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer Chester Med Ctr Springfield Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Neil Avart DO and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Herbert N. Avart practice?
- Dr. Herbert Avart has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Avart practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Broomall, PA.
See Broomall Physiatrists.