Learn more about Dr. Herbert Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Ward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Ward, MD, PHD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Myocardial Stunning
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Ward has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Regions Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Bigelow Ward MD and PHD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Herbert B. Ward practice?
- Dr. Herbert Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Ward practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.