A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Ward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Myocardial Stunning
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Ward has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ward accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Herbert B. Ward practice?
Dr. Herbert Ward practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons, Minneapolis Family Physicians, and Minneapolis Internists.