A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Ward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Ward, MD, PHD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Myocardial Stunning
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Ward has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Regions Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Bigelow Ward MD and PHD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Herbert B. Ward practice?
- Dr. Herbert Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Ward practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Cardiothoracic Surgeons.