Learn more about Dr. Herbert Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Ward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Ward, MD, PHD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Myocardial Stunning
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Ward has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Bigelow Ward MD and PHD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Herbert B. Ward practice?
- Dr. Herbert Ward has 3 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Ward practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.