A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Baker, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baker has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Lee Baker MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Herbert L. Baker practice?
- Dr. Herbert Baker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Baker practices Otolaryngology near Williamson, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Williamson Otolaryngologists.