A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Benson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benson
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Benson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Benson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Benson MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Herbert Benson practice?
- Dr. Herbert Benson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Benson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.