A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Benson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benson
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Benson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Benson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Benson MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Herbert Benson practice?
- Dr. Herbert Benson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Benson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.