A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Berger-Hershkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Berger-Hershkowitz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger-Hershkowitz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berger-Hershkowitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Berger-Hershkowitz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger-Hershkowitz graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Berger-Hershkowitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Mass. Correctional Institute - Concord
- Pondville Correctional Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Berger-Hershkowitz MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Herbert Berger-Hershkowitz practice?
- Dr. Herbert Berger-Hershkowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Berger-Hershkowitz practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Psychiatrists.