A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Biel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Biel, Spinal Surgeon, Orthopaedics is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biel
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Biel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Biel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Biel graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Biel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hancock Regional Hospital
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- ST Vcent Hospital Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert M Biel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Herbert M. Biel practice?
- Dr. Herbert Biel has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Biel practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons and Indianapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.