Learn more about Dr. Herbert Biel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Biel, Spinal Surgeon, Orthopaedics is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biel
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Biel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Biel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Biel graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Biel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hancock Regional Hospital
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- ST Vcent Hospital Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert M Biel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Herbert M. Biel practice?
- Dr. Herbert Biel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Biel practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Carmel Orthopedic Surgeons.