Dr. Herbert Cares Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Herbert Cares?

Posted on September 21st, 2015

Doctor Cares gave me my life back. I went from not being able to take more than 3 steps to going on an African Safari in 18 months. He said he could fix the problem. He did and I'm forever grateful. Thank You!!

Posted on March 1st, 2014

I will never see Dr. Cares again nor should anyone else. I was seen for an MRI that showed Myelomalacia, a softening of the spinal cord that is a potentially paralyzing and life threatening condition. The inadequate care and knowledge of Dr. Cares was astounding. I was told that there was no deficit shown on the MRI and that I was perfectly fine with plenty of fluid surrounding my cord. I was given advice such as that "if mother nature says something hurts stop doing it." I was also referred to have a nerve test done and when asked why he wanted me to drive all the way to Newton to have the test done as opposed to with his hospital affiliation, the response was "we all like both hamburgers and hot dogs but sometimes we like one more than the other." I have never seen such unprofessionalism. In a recent surgeon appointment for a second opinion, I was told that my condition could be paralyzing and the only treatment was surgery. Complete negligence and idiocy! Do not go to this office!

Posted on August 30th, 2017