Dr. Herbert Chado Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Herbert Chado?

August 17th, 2013

A Good Experience

Dr. Chado served as my anesthesiologist during a major surgery. He did an excellent job, even though I was a rather difficult case having experienced some troublesome side effects from previous surgeries. Even though we covered many of these issues in a phone call the night before, he showed up early in pre-op and spent about 1/2 hour reviewing my case with me. He seems extremely detail-oriented and very careful, and he was comforting and supportive throughout the process. Whatever he did in terms of anesthesia while I was under was perfect for me -- I came out of it readily, had no throat burn, no nausea, and no complications with the surgery. He phoned me the next day to make sure I was doing well. I will recommend him to friends and family with all confidence he will do a good job.

February 24th, 2011

HE GAVE ME HEPATITIS. DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN

I am 1 of 3 people who contracted Hepatitis C from Dr. Chado because of his medical malpractice. He violated federal law and hospital policy by takin ...

February 23rd, 2016