A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Chin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from College Of Medicine, University Of Perpetual Help System, Laguna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Sim-On Chin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Herbert S. Chin practice?
- Dr. Herbert Chin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Chin practices Psychiatry near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA and Glendora, CA.
See Whittier Psychiatrists.