A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Chin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from College Of Medicine, University Of Perpetual Help System, Laguna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans